Introduction to Tines
In this lesson, we’ll cover:
- What Tines is: a platform allowing you to build and maintain automated workflows, automating repetitive manual processes
- How Tines runs anywhere – on the cloud, or on-premise on your infrastructure
- Our seven Action types, and how each and every workflow is powered by this short list of flexible tools
- Building Stories with our drag-and-drop builder, by chaining together Actions
- What makes Tines different: our focus, usability, and flexibility
Now that you’ve got a bird’s eye view of the platform, check out our Introduction to Actions for a deeper look at the building blocks of Tines.